Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Spring Cleaning: Day 1

Here we go... the very first day of our 30-Day Spring Cleaning Challenge. Today we are making a game plan! I think it's really important to think about the rooms in your home, and what needs should be met for your family. Making lists is one of my absolute favorite things to do, so I've created a Spring Cleaning Checklist for you all to print out and follow along (just click the links below the images). This list is customized to my home, so I left a few blank spots for you all to write in your specific needs at your house.


Print this Checklist
Print this Calendar

Today is also a day to take stock of your cleaning supplies. Tomorrow, I will be talking about the homemade cleaning products I mix up myself. I will be posting those recipes tomorrow if you would like to go natural with me! Most of the cleaners just use typical items you probably already have in your pantry... but white vinegar is an essential for my cleaners! Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll join me for this month-long spring clean challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment