Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spring Cleaning Day 2

Day 2! Another easy day... we're going to make the cleaners we'll be using the rest of the month! I have some basic mixtures I use almost everyday. I scoured the internet to find great recipes like these, but in the end I made my own concoctions based on what I have in my pantry.

The only ingredients I use in these recipes are:

  • Water
  • Vineger
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Dawn Dish Soap
  • Lemon Juice
When mixing these cleaners, I typically use the cheapo spray bottles from Wal-mart. They are usually about a buck, and I find them in the laundry section with the irons and ironing boards. I know some of these recipes aren't very specific in their measurements, but it's easy enough to guestimate amounts when mixing.

Below are 3x5" recipe cards, click the links below the images to print the cards and add to your recipe box.

Printable

Printable

Printable

Printable

Throughout the month, I will also be sharing my recipes for cleaners I do not use often (oven cleaner, scouring powder, etc). The only other ingredient I will typically use is baking soda.

Happy Mixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment