Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Holy Cow... It's Almost June!


Here it is the end of May. We're just on the brink of June, and I have not even begun to think about Spring cleaning my home! Better late than never, right? I guess I just like to wait 'til last minute to do some things. This year I have complied a lovely, detailed checklist for the entire house, as well as a 30-day schedule to get it all done! Both of these printables will be available tomorrow.



The main difference this year is that I will be attempting to use only green and naturally homemade cleaning products and processes. With baby Wyatt in the house, I don't want to expose him to nasty chemicals as much as possible. Plus, I don't always love the smell of commercial cleaning products. I believe it is a good choice for my family (and it's fun to mix up the homemade cleaners). 

I hope the rest of you who've procrastinated all Spring will join me in my 30-day challenge. Please comment and let me know how it's going! To make it easier to follow along, add your e-mail address so you will receive updates about new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment